add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Philadelphia Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Gene's Flash Fiction Contest Entry: A request for your help.

Gene's Flash Fiction Contest Entry: A request for your help.

user 8154558
Riverton, NJ
Dear Friends,
As some of you may already know, I have submitted a flash fiction (less than 1,000 words) story to a contest being held by Scientific American Magazine.
The contest rules are that the finalists will be selected by a vote of the people who have logged into the contest site,­ .
The winners will then be chosen by a Scientific American Magazine committee.
I'm confident that if my story can get into the finals, it will at least "place" if not win outright. Contest rules are that the story has to have something to do with quantum physics, so I remixed a chapter from my novel, which is about quantum physics, into a piece of about 840 words (page and a half).
You can help me by going to the website,­ .  Please register with the site using Facebook (much easier) or by creating a username and password. Once you're logged in, scroll down the home page and look for my story,
"Quantum Nonlocality Without Entanglement"
If you don't see it on the first page, go to the bottom and click on the 2nd page and so on until you find it.
You can read my story and then give it a 1 to 5 star rating (PLEASE give it a 5 !) or if you don't feel like reading it, you can just do me a solid and rate it 5. :-)  You can only rate each story once.
Feel free to read and rate other people's stories while you're there (Most are not very good, so don't feel guilty for stopping after reading a paragraph.). Feel free to submit your own story and tell us when you do.
Thank you all so much!  My good fortune is yours.
Gene Pozniak