add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Philadelphia Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Story critiqued by group published online

Story critiqued by group published online

Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hello All,

A personal essay I submitted to the group for critique last September has been published online. Thanks for the encouragement and insightful comments!

Read "Inspired by William S. Burroughs, I Fail to become a Writer" at Nite-Writer's International Literary Arts Journal.

--Chris Mohnacky
A former member
Post #: 11
Congratulations! Moving story. I was with you every step of the way.
user 3993852
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 31
What a great way to start the new year! Congratulations on getting published. You have written a great and compelling story. You are a very talented writer. I am glad that you can share your story with others.
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Thanks, Joan and Steve. I'm truly grateful to take part in such a supportive community here in Philadelphia.