add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Tokyo Writers Salon Message Board › Meetup details changed: WDD, Writing, Discussing and Drinking!

Meetup details changed: WDD, Writing, Discussing and Drinking! Open writing session

lauren s.
Group Organizer
Tokyo, JP
Please note this week's WDD has been moved to next friday 2/21 Hope to see you there and sorry for the change. I got the opportunity for a food and writing related magazine event that I need to attend. BUT I am looking forward to seeing you all soon.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­
When: Friday, February 21, 2014 7:30 PM
Where: Anjin Library & Lounge (2F) : T-site Tsutaya Books
17-5 Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
RSVP limit: 10 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.