align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Tokyo Writers Salon Message Board › For tomorrow night

For tomorrow night

lauren s.
lshannon
Group Organizer
Tokyo, JP
Hello Writers, thank you for signing up for our beginners writing group that kicks off tomorrow night.Today is your last day to change your RSVP. I am reserving the room and preparing materials etc. so please if you have to cancel for some reason do it today. (we hope not!!!) if you cancel after the course starts tomorrow I must ask you to still pay the course fee of 6500 yen. So please let us know asap.
For tomorrow night, please bring a notebook and writing materials, a laptop is ok for somethings but for a few things you will need to use paper and pen or pencil.
Please bring an open mind and heart.
Please try to be on time, but I know things happen so if there is a problem be sure to call at 090-5756-4967
We are going to have fun and kick off a great 4 week class! Looking forward to writing with you.
Sincerely,
Lauren