The Clarksville Writers Meetup Message Board › Relocating the Clarksville Writer's Group Meetup Page

Relocating the Clarksville Writer's Group Meetup Page

Kirsten
user 7466448
Fort Campbell, KY
Post #: 8
Hello everyone.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send an email to everyone like I could before. I have decided to take Michael up on his generous offer. Michael is the organizer for the Nashville Writer's Group on Meetup.com. He offered to create a subgroup on the Nash.W.G page for the Clarksville Writer's Meetup. All you have to do is join the Nashville Writer's Group on meetup and RSVP to the Clarksville meeting. Simple as that. The Nashville page also has a ton of information, activities, and other subgroups that you might find interesting and fun. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me:

medieval_tina at hotmail dot com

This page has been a great starting point. I'm excited about joining forces with the Nashville team. :) See you all next month. Our meetings will still be the same time, same place.

Take care and see you on the Nashville page.

Kirsten