addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Davis Writers Salon Message Board › Venue for tomorrow's meetup

Venue for tomorrow's meetup

Cindy K.
user 17454331
Davis, CA
Hi all!

The movers arrived over the weekend and so I need to ask the question before I send out address information for tomorrow night's Meetup.

If we have the meetup at my old place, there will be no furniture and we will all be sitting on the floor but we will have wireless internet connectivity.

If we have the meetup at my new place (about 3 miles away in North Davis), then we will have furniture to sit on but no wireless internet connectivity. They say they can't hook me up till friday.

Preferences anyone?

Cindy Kiel
margo king l.
kavatwister
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 7
Hi Cindy, thanks for putting up w/ us during your busy move! I like sitting on the floor ... very Polynesian! so your old house is ok by me. xoxox, mkl