The Davis Writers Salon Message Board › Location for tomorrow's Davis Writers Meetup

Location for tomorrow's Davis Writers Meetup

Cindy K.
user 17454331
Davis, CA
When: 7:00 pm
Where: Cindy's House369 Sandpiper Drive, Davis CA 95616 (Off of Anderson Road in North Davis).
What: Normally, the materials are posted on the website under "More" then "Files".  However, this week, we will be discussing different techniques for succesful writing.  Bring your favorite tips and tricks to share with the group.
Food and Drink will be offered. Share something if you like. We usually spend the first 15 minutes catching up and loading our plates and cups, then start our critique of the materials.
Who: Call if you get lost:530-304-9834[/url]
Bob
user 38327032
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 52
So are we not doing mine and Kelly's. I'm okay with that, but I want everyone to be on the same page (so to speak).
Kelly H.
user 41111542
Davis, CA
Post #: 37
i think Cindy may not have caught all of the comments on forum threads and the meetup group?

As I can't predictably come to group anymore I would still like to have my piece reviewed, if that is possible.