WritersWrite! in Colorado Springs Message Board › Board game Wednesday 1/23/19

Board game Wednesday 1/23/19

A former member
Post #: 71
This Wednesday, 1/23/13, the Smithwick house is extending our hand in friendship and seeking the joy of your company for boardgame night. Good conversation will be found, along with much gloating as I utterly destroy you at whatever game we are... er, I mean, much joy in rousing competition will be found as well.

Board games like Agricola, Seven Wonders, Dominion (OK, that's a card game), Last night on Earth, etc. will be played.

Please bring your favorite game(s). If you want to bring a snack, you can. We will have some sodas, some snacks, and maybe some chili...

We have a dog. If you're allergic to dogs, this is not the place to be despite how joyous the occasion will be otherwise. I also have three daughters, 7, 9, and 14. If you're allergic to smart and happy kids, then this is also not the place to be. Well behaved kids are welcome, poorly behaved children will be served as an entree at the next assembly.

My email is dsmithwick@sandstormers.com. Please RSVP if you would like to come so I know how much seating to have. RSVPs are also a convenient way to get directions to the house. It's a win/win.

Get away from that tablet. From Word. From Googling research for your latest project.

Alcohol is welcome if you desire. Smoking is outside on the back porch.

That's it. I hope to see you there to celebrate your inevitable defeat at my hands.