Hey folks, this is intended for COOP members but not just for them but anyone who is interested in Fashion, portrait, family, event photography.
I will have 10 following points which I want to talk about:
1) You - your view, what you see doesn't mean what you get and vice versa. Did you really want to do that and if yes why
2) Knowledge of certain.. before you go shoot you make your homework
3) How things work... models, agents, jobs
4) what is good and what's not... you ended up with 5000 photos yet you have no idea what's good
5) post production, pre production.. what can be corrected and where you are out of luck
6) my image. your image... competition is good but only the good one
7) how to see things and what you should see - angles, proportion, style
8) do you understand? if not how can the others do?
9) money, value of time, investments
10) dignity - what to shoot, what not to shoot
so this is a syllabus of what I would like to talk about. You don't need to bring camera as this is not a camera tutorial, this is not technical seminar and guess what this is not about you walking away from this as Ansel Adams, Newton, Sieff, Farber, Avadon, Demarchelier, etc I want people to understand who they are first. As everything and anything has point of view. There were millions of painters who painted sea and yet you will find thousands and thousands more who will do so as well but understand that painting with light is the way you look at things, you understanding and your meaning. If you have just one person that can somehow get closer to your view, you achieved the goal.
Call me if you have questions