|Sent on:||Wednesday, February 8, 2012 9:08 PM|
I am a recruiter here at CyberCoders who specializes in placing Product Marketing Manager candidates as well as similar positions in San Francisco, CA and other locations nationwide.
I am emailing you in case you know anyone who would be a great fit for the position listed below. Please check out the link and apply if you are interested in hearing more about the job. :)
If you refer a friend I end up placing at any of my
open jobs, I will give you an iPad 2 for the referral!
This position is for a Product Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA.
For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:
Not a fit for this job? Search all of our open jobs:
You can use the link below at any time if you would like us to hold off on emails to you about new opportunities.
Drew Smith | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders | [masked]
CyberCoders | 42 Discovery, Suite 200 | Irvine, CA 92618 | optout
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - B2B - Sales - Technology - Data Management - Performance Management - Tech Company
We're a technology company in San Francisco, CA looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to lead the branding and sales initiatives for our suite of database and performance management solutions. They're world-class products, so only a world-class Product Marketing Manager will do. Interested? Read on, people!
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B software, data management products a big plus
- Proven track record of success in high-profile, market-leading companies in rapidly changing and highly competitive industries
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for data driven marketing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience crafting product messaging and bringing new products to market
- Track record of success in driving new user acquisition, usage, loyalty, and advocacy
- Proven ability to translate technical specifications into consumer-facing information
- Able to create materials to train sales, get sales teams excited. Very familiar with problem discovery process
- Excellent presentation and writing skills and comfortable dealing with all levels of an organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with an intellectual curiosity and drive
- Market validation experience
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of user needs and behaviors to apply against marketing efforts, product feature development, and measurement of customer satisfaction
- Ability to synthesize and analyze lots of input and data points
- Experience being able to identify and develop new market segments, such as healthcare and federal verticals
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for developing the strategies for how we take those products to market to grow market share, outsmart competitors, and arm our global sales team
- Developing customer facing solution messages that speak to the problems your market is facing
- Working with virtually every part of the organization, collaborating closely with your Product Management counterpart and leading new product introductions
- Responsible for understanding the entire sales cycle/funnel, setting and analyzing lead flow and conversion success metrics
- Setting the priority topics while both creating content and leading the organizational resources to contribute various types of media such as bylines, blogs, video demos, webinars, and events
What's in it for you:
Of course, there's a competitive salary, benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, FSA, etc.), but in this role, you get to be the face of an awesome suite of products that you'll believe in, and get an opportunity to directly impact the company's bottom line. Yeah, that's what's in it for you!
This is a great position with a company that's investing a lot of money in their success, so if you're a Sr. Product Marketing Manager with B2B experience, then come on down! (that means apply for the position, by the way...)