NetMediaGroup, a full service online marketing agency located in Salt Lake City, Utah, is seeking an Online Marketing Assistant. Looking for an energetic, creative and teachable new team member who has experience in online marketing but is willing to learn and fill in where needed. We need someone who is dependable and great at problem solving. This position requires a savvy and confident employee that understands the value of teamwork, continuous innovation and solid communication/presentation skills.
Overview of Responsibilities
• Coordinate all online marketing efforts for clients including email, banners, social media, forums, blogs, and affiliate networks.
• Monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and post and/or respond to fans and followers.
• Develop monthly calendar for online marketing activities.
• Research and recommend new marketing tools, sites, apps as well as related content.
• Maintaining client and partner relationships.
• Write and produce monthly newsletters, blog and forum posts.
• Coordinate with internal creative and technical teams to produce digital assets.
• Keep current on new technology, market changes, competition and legal concerns.
• Investigate new business and partner opportunities.
• Effective verbal and writing skills.
• BA/BS degree in Marketing or requisite experience.
• 1+ year in Online Marketing experience.
• Ability to meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
• Has initiative and is proactive.
• Proficiency in Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
• HTML/CSS knowledge (Preferred but not required).
• Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills a must.
• Must be good at multi-tasking
How to Apply
Email: [address removed]
Please send resume to [address removed].