add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Seattle Shiba Inu Enthusiasts Club Message Board › Missing Shiba in Renton

Missing Shiba in Renton

A former member
Post #: 1
I have lost my shiba, his name is Luffy since July, he ran off home when I was abroad and my family didn't know how to find him like posting or searching online, so I have missed the most crucial time of finding him ..... I've looked through all the shelters and Craigslist and such, and still have no response .... I have taken to the meet up once a long time ago, so I guess may be in the future if you,d seen a dog like him could tell me! He's mainly black, with some white and tan, has not been neutered, has a purple collar when he left, small ( look smaller than regular shiba), loves to run and might seem a bit shy at the beginning, about 2 and half yeas old, thank you so much!
A former member
Post #: 2
Is there any way I could attach his picture here??
user 5939128
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 128
You can attach a link to his photo if you have a photobucket or Flickr account. Try contacting Oregon Shiba rescue. I know they didn't get any young Black and Tans, but the shelters up here contact them sometimes when they get any in. Also contact SPDR rescue and their breed rep Pam Carlson (who also is the president of the National Breed rescue resource and lives in Washington) may have had a tip from a shelter, but I don't think any tips have come in. Contact Tacoma Humane Society and the animal shelters also. Often times, if people don't keep the strays they find, they advertise them on Craigslist after a certain number of days. I watch those ads as do many others involved in the breed, and I don't recall seeing any found Shiba ads for Black and Tan. There is a young male black and tan in the Longbeach WA shelter currently. He is on Petfinder. Wouldn't hurt to check.