November 2, 2013 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
We'll meet at the Academy Sporting Goods parking lot on IH35 & William Cannon at 11 A.M. SHARP for carpooling, or you can meet us inside the Wursthalle around NOON (sorry, no way to know drive and parking time for sure)
The venue provides everything, so DON'T bring chairs, food, alcohol or pets (they're not allowed) It's also a rain or shine event.
Tickets are $10 at the gate or you can order online in advance for $8. You can also get a page of drink tickets in advance, by ordering online. (Alcohol is ticket only so keep that in mind)
Buy them here: https://tix.extremetix.com/Online/?siteID=3753&cartID=737febdf-00ba-4b38-88cc-db985ac5efcc
Drink prices are found at this link: http://www.wurstwagen.net/drinks.html
Map is here:
Directions to Park & Ride from Austin:
1. From I-35, take Exit 188 (Loop 337/HWY 46)
2. Turn right at the light onto Loop 337
3. Continue approximately 1.5 miles to the Common Street intersection
4. Turn left at stoplight onto Common Street
5. Continue on Common Street approximately .5 miles to the Comal County Fairgrounds (on the right)
6. Park and get ready for Wurstfest!
I believe the park and ride is a for profit venture and will update after I call them.