|Sent on:||Monday, August 13, 2012 4:06 PM|
Thank you reviewing this email. I know this is a NYC based Meetup, but there are no meetups located in CT that I could post this to.
• Leverage deep understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies to lead project teams as both a scrum master and project manager
• Builds a team where all members and points of view are respected
• Is responsible for the overall performance of the team
• Lead Project Teams through identifying and managing risk and the resolution of issues
• Minimum of 10 years of experience managing formal projects and/or functional organizations
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, playing the role of scrum master effectively
• General understanding of business and operating model with the ability to come up to speed quickly in new environments /businesses
• Project management experience in software development is highly desired
• PMI Certification preferred with thorough understanding of Project Management Methodologies & Techniques
If you are interested, please contact me at: lisa(at)gatestaffing(dot)com
Lisa Vella-Alvarado | Principal
GATE Staffing, LLC.
19 West 36th Street -12th Floor
New York, NY 10018
"Greatness Achieved Through Excellence"