addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Don't Kill Bill!

Don't Kill Bill!

Kyla
KylaDuffy
Boulder, CO
Post #: 44
A few months ago I got the wild idea that I would do a stage show about rescue, puppy mills, and pet shops to raise awareness, increase adoptions in our community, and inspire people to volunteer their own special talents for causes close to their hearts. Now it's actually coming to fruition!

Here's the info. I hope you can make it! I've never done anything like this and would greatly appreciate your support.