addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Come meet Mile High Dog' cover dog Angelyne the Amazing Deaf Cattle Dog at S

Come meet Mile High Dog' cover dog Angelyne the Amazing Deaf Cattle Dog at Saturday's Furry Scurry

Jennifer B.
jmbrauns
Denver, CO
Post #: 32
Hello all,

Mile High Dog magazine will be at the Furry Scurry and our current cover dog Angelyne the Amazing Deaf Cattle Dog and her partner Eric Melvin will be there as well. Come meet Angelyne and have your photo taken with her or get a copy of Mile High Dog autographed by Eric. We will be located at the entrance of South Franklin Street and Misissippi Avenue where Mississipi goes into Washington Park. We will be on the left side of Mississippi between Franklin Street and the Volunteer Check-In Tent/Table. We will be there begining about 8:15 a.m. The walk begins at 9:00, so Eric and Angelyne will be there without me during the walk. We will be there again after we stroll around the lake with 12,000 people and 5,000 dogs. If you need further directions or help finding us, please call me at 303-741-0162, I will have my phone with me. We look forward to meeting you on Saturday. This is a great event for a most worthy dog charity.

If you haven't made other plans, we would love to have you join the Mile High Dog & Friends team for the walk. Please call me at 303-741-0162 with any questions. Hope to see you there.

Jennifer Brauns
Editor & Publisher, Mile High Dog