You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 10 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

The Denver Yappy Hour Club Message Board › Daily Wag vaccination requirements

Daily Wag vaccination requirements

A former member
Post #: 1
Others may not have this issue, but just in case I thought that I would share my findings. My vet only reccomends bordetella every year now rather than every 6 mos. I know that some daycares don't agree with this schedule so I checked with daily wags. They HIGHLY reccomend bordetella boosters every 6 mos, but will accept yearly vaccines as well. Hope this info clarifies the rules for others. See you at the meetup.
Amit
user 2683457
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 173
Others may not have this issue, but just in case I thought that I would share my findings. My vet only reccomends bordetella every year now rather than every 6 mos. I know that some daycares don't agree with this schedule so I checked with daily wags. They HIGHLY reccomend bordetella boosters every 6 mos, but will accept yearly vaccines as well. Hope this info clarifies the rules for others. See you at the meetup.

Good info! Troy from DW didn't get so detailed with me, and I didn't think to ask.

So there you have it! Just make sure your shots are valid, and have your papers. This is probably something we'll all have to get into the habit of, as health code just about EVERYWHERE in the city is serious about shots. Any event anywhere may require vacc papers.

When the weather warms up, maybe we'll go camping or something outside the city. Don' need no stinkin' papers there!

~ Amit
A former member
Post #: 3
Camping?!?!?! Great idea! Let's go! :)