Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Dog Sitting?

Dog Sitting?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All!

I've only been to one of the events so far, so I haven't met everyone yet, but I wanted to see if anyone is interested in a dog-sitting swap?

I'm going to Mexico next week for 4 days, so I'm trying to get something worked out asap. My pooch (Maya) is a very friendly, relaxed 3-year-old lab mix who gets along really well with other dogs.

For those of you interested in a swap, I have a fairly large Victorian house in City Park West with a decent back yard, and I take Maya to the dog park every day - so your dog will be treated well! Even if you're not interested in a swap, I'll consider paying for dog-sitting services.

Please let me know if anyone would like to get something worked out.

Thanks,
Mike
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Mike-

I recenlty met someone who has started a petsitting company called "Life's Ruff." I'm not sure what she charges exaclty, but she is licensed, bonded, insured and pet CPR certified. Let me know if you'd like her contact info.

Natalie
A former member
Natalie:

I'd be interested in her contact information. I travel frequently but my doggy care may eventually need a back up. Can you provide the details?
Thanks,
Liz
A former member
Hi Natalie and Liz,

I am also interested in the info. I start my medical residency next week and even though my dog has everything she "needs" while I'm on call, I don't want her to be alone for so long. So, about once a week I'd like for someone to pick her up or stay overnight with her.

Thanks,
Candida