Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Selling/Renting My House

Selling/Renting My House

A former member
Post #: 225
Hi All,

This has nothing to do with dogs, but I figured it would be a good resource to help me to solve a problem I'm having lately.

Some of you probably know I've been desperately trying to sell my house -- I'm single and don't like living in the burbs -- I'd like to move closer into Denver. But today's housing market sucks, and I've had very few bites on it. Which shouldn't lead you to believe it's a bad house -- IT ISN'T!! But people just aren't buying houses these days.

I'm looking to sell the house or rent the place out. If you, or anyone you know, is looking for a great house to buy/rent (for 6 months to 1 year), PLEASE contact me through this site and help me hook up with them! I would be eternallly grateful and do all kinds of favors for you!

The house is located in Green Valley Ranch (near I-70 & Tower Road), and is approximately 1,700 square feet. It's two stories, 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, and is a little over 6 years old. It's brand new with central heating/air, automated sprinklers, and a bunch of other extras. The best feature of the house is that behind me is protected open-space land, so you can take your dogs walking there (or just hike, if you like). I have no backyard neighbors, so you can have parties with little worry about bothering the neighbors. At the very least, it provides solitude.

Here's more information (price & pix) for anyone who's interested:

http://expertrealty.h...­

It's a GREAT house for a family or someone who prefers suburbian living. The neighborhood is covenant-controlled, and is very safe, with parks & schools all within walking distance. And, there are many commercial services in the area (King Soopers, Best Buy, PetCo, Wal-Mart, etc.) The house has been a fine place to live, but my lifestyle is changing and I just really want to move closer into town.

If you know ANYONE who's interested in buying/renting the place, I'd very much like to talk to them! I'm willing to be flexible on the price/rent, considering the housing market and my urge to move as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Amit