addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Dog Park meetups

Dog Park meetups

A former member
Dear "Northern Suburbs" Yappy Hour Members,

I want to let you know that I will no longer be an official "co-organizer" of the Yappy Hour group due to the lack of time to research and organize events. However, I DO want to re-iterate that I WILL be at the
BIG DRY CREEK DOG PARK in Westminster off of 128th Ave just east of Zuni each THURSDAY from 5:45-6:15pm throughout the summer.
(However, they will not be listed as a "meetup". Keep my phone number and if you ever want to join me...let me know! I'd love to get to know you better and hang out on a personal basis, rather than just at official meetup events. So, this is my "co-organizer" good bye...but I will be around and still attending Yappy Hour events. Hope to see you around! :)

Sincerely,
Melissa Kauffman
A Pet's Best Friend
Northglenn, CO.
303-525-2911
303-439-7896