addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Stitch 'n Bitch Twin Cities Message Board › New News About SnB

New News About SnB

Susan H
cosmic.shade
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

After many years our illustrious leader has stepped down as Organizer for SnB.  Caroline has lead this meetup from 2006 and helped it become what it is now.

Leadership should be born out of the understanding of the needs of those who would be affected by it. ~Marian Anderson

Thank you, Caroline, for your service to us yarn artists, and we hope to see you at meetups in the future.

On the other hand, I have the option to set Assistant Organizers now, so if you wish to take on that leadership roll, contact me.  I am looking to you Megan or Alena, or any other members who feel the call to find places, get times and be willing to answer questions.

Again, contact me if you need more info or what to become Assistant Organizer.

Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life. ~Sandra Carey

Stitch n Bitch is still going strong and I am glad you are with us.

Blessings,

Susan
Caroline
user 3250744
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 10
Thank you Susan for taking on the role of Organizer! You've been doing all the work for the past few years and have done an extraordinary job! I created the group in 2006 and it has been a wonderful community of regular and occasional attendees--all so friendly and helpful that it's been a pleasure to meet each and every one of you. I haven't had time to be involved since I started grad school, but hope to return as a member soon!

All hail Susan!! smile

Best, Caroline