The New York Yiddish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Let's come together for an ultimate Yiddish experience - a top-class Europea

Let's come together for an ultimate Yiddish experience - a top-class European Klezmer band for $10.

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear friends,

May I invite you to join me for an enjoyable get-together with amazing Klezmers, the best sandwiches I've ever tasted on this side of the Atlantic, a glass of the finest wine in town and the music that's truly world class?

It will all happen at Manhattan's coolest wine and music club.
Sunday, February 19, 2012.
Seating at 10:00 A.M., Show at 11:00 a.m.

A Band with a Twist
Yaeko Miranda Elmaleh (Violin),
member of the world-renowned Klezmer Conservatory Band, a graduate of New England Conservatory of Music, recipient of numerous awards, who will make a special appearance

with Dmitri'Zisl' Slepovitch's renowned quintet LITVAKUS for the City Winery Klezmer Brunch

155 Varick Street (between Spring and Vandam Streets) New York, NY 10013
By Subway: #1 Train to Houston Street or Canal Street; C / E Trains to Spring Street
By Bus: M20 downtown or uptown, M5 uptown only
Parking: Street parking on Vandam Street available Parking garage on Spring Street between Hudson and
Varick, 1 block South of City Winery.

Customer Service: Front Desk - 212.608.0555 x 713

Nice wooden tables that can be moved around for a group gathering.

See you all there! Let's meet and improve on our Yiddish!

Best, Helen
user 7443720
New York, NY
Post #: 5
This is a great idea! See you there.

Bobbie (Baila)