addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Yiddish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: it's on a Monday, but I like this idea for an event.

Meetup Cancelled: it's on a Monday, but I like this idea for an event. What do you think??

Mike
user 6272512
Larchmont, NY
it's on a Monday, but I like this idea for an event. What do you think??, scheduled to occur on Monday, March 26, 2012 7:00 PM has been cancelled.

It's sold out as of a couple of days ago... I couldn't get tickets. If you were smarter than I was and already got your ticket, enjoy the revue!