Here is a brief of the objectives of the London Yoga Meetup Group:
1. Discuss yoga in all forms; posture, asanas, breathing, meditation and oneness.
2. The connection between yoga and good nutrition and healthy diet. Ayurveda holds the answer.
3. Yoga is all about giving to society. Seeing the fruition of this giving is the ultimate benefit of yoga.
Things to do:
1. Visiting parks, galleries, meseums, etc.
2. Going to community and youth centres to show people the benefits of yoga.
These are my ideas, which can be discussed at following meetups. More ideas are welcome.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About The London Yoga Meetup Group||January 28, 2007 11:28 PM||Sagar S.|