addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Yoga | Meditation | Kirtan Message Board › Post Google Penguin Link Building

Post Google Penguin Link Building

A former member
Post #: 27
Hey Gerry & Folks,

Per Mr. Grant's request, I'm letting you know about a Meetup that filled up in 2 days, to see if you'd be interested in a 2nd session if I opened one up.

Here's the link to the event: http://www.meetup.com/orangecountyseo/events/83646472/­

We just got Warren Whitlock, a social media authority, to join us for a few minutes (he'd be happy to attend a 2nd session as well), so it's definitely going to be one you'll want to bring a notepad to.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Warm regards,
Steve Wiideman
Friend, Fan & Follower of Mr. Gerry Grant