addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Yoga NYC Meetup Message Board › Class Canceled and Series Extended Through 9/18

Class Canceled and Series Extended Through 9/18

Sarah Turbert D.
user 13869342
Group Organizer
New York, NY

Dear Yogis,

Due to Irene's visit this weekend, we will not be able to practice together on Sunday in the Park. Please stay safe.

I am extending classes up to and including September 18th. Class will be held on September 4th, the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. I will be teaching on the 4th and 18th, and my colleague Suzanne will teach on the 11th.

You may have also noticed that I have added a free class on Thursdays at the New York Public Library Bloomingdale Branch. Suzanne and I will also be sharing the teaching of this class. We hope to see you there.

I will also soon be adding a $10 weekly Monday night class from 6:30-7:30 at Harlem Holistic. The studio is stocked with all the props necessary to modify and deepen the practice. Stay tuned!

Namaste, and take care this weekend.