addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Yoga NYC Meetup Message Board › Yoga in Harlem-Time Change from 6:30 to 7:00pm

Yoga in Harlem-Time Change from 6:30 to 7:00pm

Sarah Turbert D.
user 13869342
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi all,

I've changed the time of the Monday night Meetup in Harlem from 6:30 to 7:00pm beginning this Monday and going forward. Some folks have expressed difficulty in making it by 6:30.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/yoganyc/events/37698982/­

When: Monday, October 24, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Harlem Holistic Center
115 West 128th Street
New York, NY 10027

Price: $10.00 per person

Also, beginning November 1st, I'll be teaching a class at 6 immediately preceding the Meetup as part of Harlem Holistic's Yin/Yang program. $30 gets you a yoga or kickboxing class every day for two weeks. Attend all classes for a week and you get a free T-shirt commemorating your accomplishment. You can also drop in to my yoga class for $15. For more information, check out www.harlemholisticcenter.com.

Namaste,

Sarah