Yoga NYC Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Yogafuninnyc.com Wed. night yoga and a potluck social with the R

New Meetup: Yogafuninnyc.com Wed. night yoga and a potluck social with the Raw food meetup

Brian
Salsero400
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Yoga Fun in NYC!

What: Yogafuninnyc.com Wed. night yoga and a potluck social with the Raw food meetup

When: May 6, 2009 6:00 PM

Price: $10.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hi everyone,

Besides teaching yoga,I have been vegetarian for about 9 years and raw for over 1 year. I also assistant organize a raw food meetup. Tati and I love making tasty raw foods including pies and pizza. We feel that there is nothing better after a class of yoga than delicious raw food.

We are inviting everyone to come down and do a 1 hour open level yoga class at 6pm as always. At 7pm we will have a mixer with the raw food meetup and your fellow yogis. The idea is to bring a raw food dish or not a raw food dish (you choose) to share with the group and yourself. That's all.

So 6pm to 7pm yoga class (please arrive early with your mat) studio 1
7pm to 8pm eat and be merry (studio1)

Any questions please email me brian@yogafuninnyc.com or click email me tab. Please bring your own mat. They can be purchased on our site. There is a link for the company that we buy from for ourselves. You can also rent them for $2 or if you would like to buy one, please email us and we will bring one to class for you for $15 prepaid only please. The mats that we have on hand are light blue.

So the option is yours.

Option 1 Yoga and social with people from the yoga class and raw food meetup plus food $10 in advance/$15 at the door
Option 2 Just yoga $5 in advance/$7 at the door

You choose. See you then.

SEE LINK BELOW FOR QUICK PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL OR MASTERCARD OR VISA.

*******You can pay for the classes via www.paypal.com or mastercard or visa. To do so click this link and select from the drop down menu. After clicking go to checkout, there will be instructions on the left that allow you to use a credit card if you do not have a paypal account.PAY FOR CLASS HERE ===================>>>> http://www.yogafuninn...­.

****Also, when you send a payment please if possible specify whether it is for just classes or the raw food potluck.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­