addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › Kundalini Yoga

Kundalini Yoga

A former member
Post #: 7
Anyone here interested in learning more about it? I LOVE it and it's changing my life. Just dropping a little note to say that It's awesome and if you've not yet tried it, perhaps this year is a time to ask yourself why. I've decided this year to make a grand change in myself and have began sticking with a daily disciplined practice of a set of kriyas for 40 solid days. Two days later after I took action, I released a ton of sadness that I was holding, which has helped me with everything from a depression that harbored physical aches and pains. I also had issues with wanting and being envious.. gone.

I have some resources and information on Kundalini on my website if you are interested. My website is always growing, and I have also started a small blog.

Soon I plan to create videos. Also, even though I have no public space to practice with others, I am currently willing to skype with those who are genuinely interested in this.

Also, I do not offer formal kundalini initiations, but I do provide attunements, which are helpful in many ways.

All can be done remotely.

www.yogamagick.com