Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › HEALING LIGHT KATA - new drop-in group classes starting 24 October, 2012! c

HEALING LIGHT KATA - new drop-in group classes starting 24 October, 2012! call to register. Namaste!

Steve D.
user 12497509
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 39
HEALING LIGHT YOGA

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN KATA? Let's have fun!

When: NEW SCHEDULE STARTS 24 October, 2012.
90 minute Classes starts 24 October, 2012 every Wednesday at 6pm. Register and pay from 6pm to 6:15pm. Class starts at 6:15pm sharp, goes until 7:45pm. Saturday morning classes start 17 Nov., 2012, 9am. Register and pay from 9am to 9:15am. Class starts at 9:15am, goes until 10:45am. First and third Saturdays of each month, with occasional 5th Saturdays when they occur.

Where: GREAT NEW GROUP CLASS STUDIO Location!!
Beautiful clean and airy! Maple hardwood floor! Windows that open for fresh air! Spacious, high ceiling, nice!
Next to the lake at Tualatin Commons
Healing Light Yoga Studio at
Winona Grange Hall
8340 SW Seneca Street
Tualatin, OR 97062

How much? Very reasonable $10.00 drop-in. Register and pay 15 minutes before class starts.

503-724-2755 Call to schedule & reserve your place!

OK! Tell me more! Healing Light Kata is based on what I have learned from the past 40+ years, and it represents an integration of many years of experience teaching and performing Raja Yoga, T’ai Ch’i Ch’uan, Climbing, Posture, and Dance.

Healing Light refers to the position of the sun when it is touching the horizon at sunrise and sunset. In ancient lore, it is said that gazing at the sun will help to heal any condition when it is touching the horizon – not above the horizon, as this is dangerous to the eye. Kata is a Japanese word meaning ‘form’. What we do is to learn a form that is tailored for your unique situation, and also show you how to improve your form, with the goal of achieving realization of freedom of movement, power, confidence, and self-expression without discomfort. We work with the body in a natural way to achieve lasting results for the rest of your life!

Please make sure and come if you have made your RSVP! Thanks! Give me a call if you have any questions. 503-724-2755. Steve

Please bring your own mat, and wear clothes you can move freely in. No food at least one hour prior to class. Hydrate thoroughly before class with pure water. This is for your own comfort. Namaste!

503-724-2755 Call to schedule & reserve your place!
Steve Davis, RYT, LMT, NCTMB
YA #29243, OBMT #13099, NCTMB #512195-6

Healing Light Yoga and Massage
Private Yoga Sessions, Massage Therapy Sessions, Group Classes!
Steve D.
user 12497509
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 40
Let me know if you have any questions. Please RSVP! Here is the new poster for the class. Namaste! Steve

http://www.healinglight.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/healing-light-kata.pdf­
Steve D.
user 12497509
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 41
This is a bold new adventure into uncharted territory - Healing Light Kata - LIGHT FORM - is a natural fusion of Yoga, Supreme Ultimate Fist, Dance, Posture, and Climbing into a beautiful flow from the heart - pure Love, Ultimate Power.

I am hoping to form a Dance Troupe from dedicated yogis and yoginis who want to explore how beautiful Dance can be when it comes from such a powerful foundation.

That said, anyone is welcome to come, and please know that beginners are welcome! NOW is the best time to start working on yourself!!

Namaste! Steve