addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › Yoga Meetup!

Yoga Meetup!

A former member
Hi!
I am Alice, and I went out on a whim and signed up as the organizer for the yoga meet up! I just moved here from Dallas, TX and although I have found a ton of yoga in my neighborhood it is quite expensive, and I am currently unemployed. Although I did start a yoga teaching gig (I'm 200-hr RYT) at Loprinzi's Gym in South East Division neighborhood in exchange for a free membership. (its open to walk-ins so please join my Thursdays at 6:30... $5 suggested donation)

Let's MEET!! any ideas???

I have no idea when, where, is best for everyone, but I am super flexible (hehe). If we meet on the waterfront park we could even have an impromptu class :)

Yoga has become the source for everything in my life. I hope someday to quit my full-time career (web design) and be a full-time yogi, and I know Portland is the right place to go looking for that, among so many sadhakas.

Can't wait to meet you!
Namaste~
Alice
A former member
Post #: 3
Welcome Alice!
I would love to go to a yoga class-- weekends are best for me, and I live in SE. Hope it works out and we will be seeing you soon!
-Lorraine
A former member
Post #: 1
Alice i think that Urban Gorilla Yoga is a great idea!!! All we have to do is wait some sunshine. :( It will happen soon.

'Here comes sunshine'

-Randy