addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › Free Event Wednesday July 30th

Free Event Wednesday July 30th

A former member
Post #: 16
Hi, Everyone~

Hope all are well!

I just joined a socially responsible, organic, vegan company with great products. I thought others in groups that I am a member of may be interested, as well, so I wanted to let you know about the products and the company. If you are interested in learning more please message me directly to avoid sending multiple messages to all group members who are not interested. Thanks!

Also this Wednesday at 7 we will present briefly about ForeverGreen and then show the origional uncut version of "The Secret". It is free, of couse:) And, of course, you are welcome to come see the movie for free regardless of your interest in the business or products:)

Wednesday, July 30th, 7:00 pm
DoubleTree Hotel, Lloyd Center
1000 NE Multnomah Street
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 281-6111

Namaste~
Kristen
503-780-5905
kadamspt@comcast.net
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Kristen. Hope last night was fun! I would be interested in some more info on this too-good-to-be-true company ;-)

Thanks!
Megan