addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › December Potluck!

December Potluck!

A former member
Post #: 16
Hi Yogi Friends!

I am grateful for Viecynt's new poll, because it put a new perspective to my ideas for a monthly Yoga Meet-Up that is focused primarily upon meeting eachother!

A potluck would provide a perfect way to share cultures, backgrounds, ideas and nourishment! If you are vegan, bring your favorite vegan dish! If you are a happy omnivore, bring your yummiest treat!

I live in a fairly small apartment, but I do have a wood-burning fireplace which will be nice in the winter.

If anyone has a larger space they would like to volunteer for the December potluck, let's hear it!

I am thinking a Saturday early evening? Say 5pm, open-ended.
BYOB, juice, wine, egg-nog, etc.

I am just going to throw a date out there... December 13th. Tell me if that is good/bad/perfect.

Namaste!
A former member
Post #: 10
This would be nice but I have my children this weekend.