Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › Donate those old mats, or some of your fresh time!

Donate those old mats, or some of your fresh time!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all!
My name is Ellen and I work at an alternative high school out in Gresham. This coming trimester our PE class is going to start doing a beginner yoga series with the students. They are a somewhat unruly bunch, and I am looking forward to the potential that this has for them. Anyway, we don't have yoga mats or a very big budget, so I am looking for any yoga mats that you may have grown out of or have replaced. We need about 10 for the school, and if you write me back I can arrange a when and where to pick it up from you. Also, if you are a practiced teacher in yoga and would be interested in donating your time for a few sessions I would love to speak with you.
Happy Holidays!
Ellen Wyoming
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Ellen,
I saw your post and am interested in volunteering to teach a few sessions at the school you work at. I am a certified teacher through Samadhi Yoga Center in Seattle, WA and have over 2 years of teaching experience. December is quite busy, but come January, I should have more time and would like to help. Feel free to call me if you have any more questions.
Thanks!
~Amala