Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › PCC's Vagina Monologues in 2 DAYS! Buy a ticket, get 1 free only today!

PCC's Vagina Monologues in 2 DAYS! Buy a ticket, get 1 free only today!

A former member
Post #: 7
Come to PCC's Vagina Monologues this weekend! I'll be in it speaking for the women of Juarez, Mexico. It's an incredible fundraising event. A part of this year's funds will be going towards the Congolese women that are systematically raped, tortured, and killed over a fight over resources such as coltan. The rest of the funds will support an amazing program at PCC called the Illumination Project that is an interactive theatrical program that teaches students to become educators of oppression.

PCC's Vagina Monologue Performances will be at the Sylvania campus:

Friday the 13th at 7PM
Saturday the 14th at 7PM
Sunday the 15th at 2PM

$15 for general admission
$12 for students
$10 for 10 or more people! GROUP DISCOUNT! *Nudge*

Today, Wednesday, the 11th is BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

I sell tickets since I'm a cast member and as does the Women's Resource Center at PCC (503-977-8101).

Also, if you're a part of an organization that wants to support the cause, you can donate $25 and have your logo printed on the playbill!

If you have anymore questions please ask me. And I invite you to check out the V-Day Movement site.

www. vday. org/