align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › New Meetup: Vinyasa Flow Yoga for all-levels :)

New Meetup: Vinyasa Flow Yoga for all-levels :)

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Portland Yoga Meetup Group!

What: Vinyasa Flow Yoga for all-levels :)

When: April 19, 2009 5:00 PM

Price: $10.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hello everyone,

I will be offering a Vinyasa Flow yoga class for all-levels every Sunday from 5-6pm at The Guiding Tree metaphysical store on 48th and SE Division Street! The classes will cost $10.00 per person but please don't let money become the result of not coming :)

The class will began at 5:00 p.m. this Sunday so please try and come a few minutes early to find parking and a quick meet and greet before all the yoga fun! Bring a mat if you have one, water, a towel and an open mind!

I just moved to the Portland area from Denver, Colorado and am very excited to begin teaching here and meeting other yogi's like myself in the community! Can't wait to meet you all and I hope to see you on Sunday! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at the telephone number listed below my name at the bottom :)

In Light,

Carla Torres
(303) 718-9454

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­