addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › New Meetup: Hatha Yoga ~ All levels welcome

New Meetup: Hatha Yoga ~ All levels welcome

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Portland Yoga Meetup Group!

What: Hatha Yoga ~ All levels welcome

When: May 7, 2009 6:45 PM

Price: $3.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Thanks to Alice's referral, I will be teaching every Thursday at Loprinzi's at 6:45 p.m starting in May. The people at the gym are really friendly and exited about having regularly scheduled yoga classes! The class will be upstairs, in a relatively large, quite, sun-lit room. If you've been to Alice's classes on Tuesdays in the past, I welcome you to come try it out, I would love to have you!

Yogis of all levels of experience are welcome. The class will differ slightly from week to week depending on the students wishes, but all classes will include vinyasas, deep stretching and relaxation. Please bring your mat if you have one, if you don't, no worries, we have extras for you!

I look forward to meeting all of you, and perhaps seeing some familiar faces! See you then!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­