addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › Luna Yoga: All Classes Cancelled until July 13th

Luna Yoga: All Classes Cancelled until July 13th

A former member
Post #: 12
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to remind you all that I will be leaving for Peru soon, which means that Yoga in Spanish at In Other Words, as well as Hatha Yoga at Circadia will be canceled until I get back. Classes will resume the 13th of July (a Monday).

I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience for any of you and I will miss you and our wonderful classes! I hope to see you when I get back in July.

If you would like to stay updated on classes, or look at our schedule, please check out Luna's website at www.lunaportland.org, and feel free to add yourself to the mailing list (under "contact"). The mailings I send out are few and far between and of course, you can unsubscribe at any point.

I'm gonna miss all of you! Keep practicing yoga and I'll see you soon!

Love,
Kate