addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › New Meetup: $5 First-Timer's Yoga

New Meetup: $5 First-Timer's Yoga

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Portland Yoga Meetup Group!

What: $5 First-Timer's Yoga

When: July 27, 2009 7:00 PM

Price: $5.00 per person

Where:
Circadia Center for the Arts
4705 NE Columbia Blvd
Portland, OR 97218

I hope you're all enjoying your summer!

Travel, work, playing outdoors, and simply being out in the sunshine, deplete our energy levels and often leave us feeling drained and physically tense and sore. Yoga is a great way to wrap up the days activities and rejuvenate your body and mind.

Because many of us have been out of practice (myself included!), I will be offering a basic yoga class tomorrow evening for beginners and those looking to re-start their practice.

PRICES
This class will continue throughout the summer, but the drop-in price will be $8 after your first ($5) class with me (please ask for a coupon when you come in in order to get the discount).

Monthly passes are available for $50 (Tues. and Thurs. evenings at 6:30).

$60 Will get you a month-pass and a brand new ultra-thick, forest green yoga mat!

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or ideas. I am hoping to soon lead a weekend workshop for children, let me know if that would be of interest to any of you!

Namaste.

Kate
Luna Yoga

www.lunaportland.org

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­