addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
F Yoga???

The "F" stands for either "FREE" or "FUN". Ideally, it should be both. I have no set location for this yet, but I figure we can either do this in someone's living room, a park or at the Ayurveda center in John's landing that's near Amrita. In that case, however, it will cost something to rent out the space. I am open to any additional ideas!

A little about me: I have been working as a clown for the past two years and I have also been attuning others with Kundalini Reiki and playing with energy healing ever since I learned it in Bostin in 04. If you are interested in that we can talk about doing it after a yoga class.

I have been receiving quite a bit of yoga teacher training lately and need some people to practice guiding through a class. I will take any level of experience. You just need to be willing to just go with the flow and be ready to have fun and give me some honest criticism. I am interested in Kundalini, so I may throw a few kriyas in there, including pranayama. I've been known to do that.

If you'd like to hook up to help me to overcome my performance anxiety, it would mean EVER SO MUCH to me.

If interested, please respond to this post or email me!

Namast3~

Katherine
katkat23(at)gmail.com

http://kundalini.yolasite.com­
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Katherine, did you ever get this going? It sounds like a great idea, and I hope you did! Take a look at the Harmony House. They are developing a fabulous community :-) Maybe you can join
A former member
Post #: 6
I am now teaching donation only classes at the Lotus Seed at Noon on Wednesdays. It's very playful, upbeat and challenging.

Aummmm, Shanti, shanti, shantiii!!!

-Katherine