addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social, energetic and new to Anchorage Message Board › snow shoe softball

snow shoe softball

Curtis P.
user 24542472
Group Organizer
Anchorage, AK
Ok so I just figured i would send a email to everyone who said they were attending the snow shoe softball and make sure everyone knows its still on for sunday the 8th.It would also be nice if you emailed me back to confirm that your going,and if you have snow shoe or are going to rent them.We also do not need a softball glove because the ball that we are using is bigger then a reg soft ball I figured it would be better that way so we could wear winter gloves and keep our fingers warm.I would also suggest to wear some warm snow pants and bring a snack and a nice hot drink.If you have a fold up chair I would bring one of those as well,and whatever else you can think of that might be good to have.Also my number is 907 351 6763 so text me with any questions you have or just to cancel or confirm that your coming or not.Hope to see you all sunday and lets have fun the adventures are all sorts of excited about this event as am I
Bill S.
user 12299770
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 2
Looks like it didn't happen in 2012... Care to try again in 2013.