addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Young Internationals - Copenhagen Message Board › Do you fancy getting paid for going shopping?!

Do you fancy getting paid for going shopping?!

A former member
Post #: 10
Dear All,
Are you interested in getting paid for going shopping?! I have been working as a mystery shopper for 2 market research companies and they are now looking to recruit more 'shoppers' to carry out mystery visits in towns and cities throughout Denmark. The work is fun, simple and not too time consuming and in most cases Danish is not required.
Please contact me via Meet Up or on Facebook if you would like more information.
Thanks and regards,
Kathryn :-)
Mam P.
user 17087791
Copenhagen, DK
Post #: 1
Hi

I'm very interesting in that job. Can you please tell me more information?

Best regards.,
Pat
A former member
Post #: 11
Hi Pat,

Thank you for your interest!

The best thing is if you can email me direct. Then I can give you my phone number and I can tell you all about the company and what mystery shopping involves. I really enjoy mystery shopping and it is a great way to earn some extra money and you can fit it into your schedule :-)
Hope to hear from you soon!
All the best,

Kathryn
Dhimitris
thyela
Copenhagen, DK
Post #: 15
Hi Kathryn,

This sounds interesting. I would like to do this too.

Best, Dhimitris
A former member
Post #: 3
Hey Kathrin,
I'm in :). I'm very curious to know what is about.
greetings :)
A former member
Post #: 2
I love shop and haave nice body with curves. How people make money?