addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Young Internationals - Copenhagen Message Board › visit to stockholm???

visit to stockholm???

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Guys

I have decided to make a road trip from Cph to stockholm (dont ask why a road trip!!! Just for fun i would say) from friday night (25th) and returning Sunday afternoon (27th), but unfortunately couple of my mates gave up in the last minute. Just wondering if anyone is interested in this at all?? My plan won't change and I've made up my mind to make this trip but it's always fun driving with a couple of people in the car rather than just yourself.

Give us a shout if anyone is up for it.

cheers

Krish
A former member
Post #: 1
i think it is quite late to see/reply your post at the moment.... but ive aways been thinking bicycling to Sweden/Malmo, or possibly a camp!! so if you have any similar plan in the coming summer, i would love to join you!! but next time could you post it a bit earlier??