Young Internationals - Copenhagen Message Board › Apartment in CPH available for rent from March/April

Apartment in CPH available for rent from March/April

A former member
Post #: 4
The apartment in Copenhagen (near Bella Center Metro Station) will be available for rent in March/April and onwords. It is an unfurnished one room apartment ( ca 38 m2) with a separate kitchen, a separate bathroom and a balcony located just 5-10 minutes from Bella Center Metro Station.

The rent is 5100 DKK per month (including electricity, water and heat but excluding internet). There is a three month deposit (13.200 DKK)
abhishek
user 35567422
Copenhagen, DK
Post #: 2
Hi I am interested please send me your number so I can contact u
Sunny
A former member
Post #: 32
HI Anna:

I work at Trustpilot in HR. We are relocating expats here to work and want to talk about your place. Do you have a renter yet? Please let me know so we can chat some more.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Anna - this sounds wonderful. Can you call or SMS and I can come and look at it as soon as you like. Thanks, Sandra
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi!

I'm currently a masters student at IESEG School of Management in Lille, France, and am going for an internship with a start-up based in the Copenhagen School of Entrepreneruship. I just received comfirmation from the owners yesterday that I am being invited to start as early as the 18th of August, and I know this is in very short notice, but I really do need to find a place to stay in Copenhagen within the next 2 weeks.

I just saw your old ad here on MeetUp, and even though I know it probably isn't anymore, I just wanted to ask if the room is still available. Any advice for finding a similar place would also be greatly appreciated! My basic need is just a simple room, at least for a couple of months, or until I can find something more appropriate for my needs and budget.

If you would check my Facebook profile, you would see that I am used to studying and working with different people in various cities across Europe and Asia. As I am originally from the Philippines, I am perfectly fluent in English, with conversational skills in French and Chinese, and am excited to learn some Danish very soon!

I am reasonably well-organized and -behaved, and can cook (at least for myself). I love working with children and playing sports (particularly rugby and volleyball), and can pretty much get along with anyone.

I would really appreciate any help or advice that you might be able to give me - I'm very excited to transplant myself to Denmark! :)

Thanks a lot!