Young Blacks of the Bay™ (YBB) Message Board General › Ladies... I have a Question.. Natural Hair Heeelp

Ladies... I have a Question.. Natural Hair Heeelp

Kendra
user 11961866
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
Good Morning YBBers. After a year and a half hiatus I am back in the Bay to stay (for a while anyway). My question of the day is: "Where do people of color get their hair done around these parts"? My 4C naps need some TLC and I have no idea where to begin searching for someone trustworthy to handle my head! Please help. I'd hate to have to fly back to the East Coast strictly for the purpose of getting my hair done! :(
Adrienne
parkerking
Oakland, CA
Post #: 3
Hey naturalista!
I love Ujima Hair Worcz in Oakland.

http://www.yelp.com/b...­

Hope this helps :-)
adrienne
A former member
Post #: 1
There is a new shop that opened up in Berkeley as well called Tiffany's Natural Hair Salon. I've never been but the website looked nice and she seems very educated. If you give her a shot let me know how it goes!
Karen
user 6964420
El Cerrito, CA
Post #: 27
Hello Ladies,

There will be a Natural hair Expo next Saturday, May 4 from 1-5pm in SF where you can learn all kinds of great information and the like. Check out www.deenabevents.com for all the information and to purchase tickets!