Young Professionals Social Group Message Board › I NEED YOUR INPUT :)

A former member
Post #: 2
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Woohoo! Almost Friday!!!

I am hoping you will be willing to take a minute to help me with a project I'm developing for work...I'm working on creating a Young Professionals group at the Virginia Living Museum, to give us YP's something different to do in the community. My plan involves cocktails (of course!), unique experiences and volunteer opportunity, additional networking and more! But, to accomplish this goal; I need help with 2 things...

1.) I need to illustrate what a "Young Professional" is... If you wouldn't mind sharing your job title, and company (I promise I won't stalk you at work! :) and a little bit about your role within your company.... I would immensely appreciate your help.
2.) I need to illustrate the power of Social Media Networking... woohoo! Meetup :)

Any other information you are willing to share that will help me to illustrate who WE are as YP's in the Hampton Roads community and the power and influence we have as a sector of the population would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

See you soon!! smile