addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Young Professionals Social Group Message Board › DoG Street Meetup

DoG Street Meetup

A former member
Well...looks like I waited a lil too late to make a reservation.  DoG Street only has a reservation for our large group at 5:30pm or 8pm.  I did go ahead and book it for 5:30pm and we can show up as we all come...if ya'll can try to make it a earlier than 6:30pm that would be absolutely astounding!  Hope to see you all tomorrow...1st round on me! 

Thank you,

Chad Ledford