addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Professionals Social Group Message Board › Room for rent in Newport news

Room for rent in Newport news

Olivia
user 40435172
South Windsor, CT
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,

I have a room for rent in my 2 bedroom apartment. It is 926sq ft, has washer and dryer in the Apt, tennis court, pool, small gym, hot tub, volleyball court.

Rent is $450 plus utilities which are no more than$100 for each of us.

It is the master bedroom that'll be open august 12th and has own bathroom.

It is across from city center and next to port Warwick.

Let me know if you or someone you know is interested.

Looking to rent for no more than 6 mths. Just temporary till my boyfriend finds a job and moves down here. Will have to be okay with him moving in if he does end up getting a job within the time that you are here. N the plus side, rent would be split between the 3 of us!

Thank you!!

- olivia