Young Professionals Social Group Message Board › Happy hour locations

Happy hour locations

A former member
Post #: 3
If you know of a good bar or restaurant for a weekday happy hour, please post some info about it here.

Personally, I'm looking for some in the N. Suffolk/Harbourview or S. Newport News areas.
Josh
TechGuy02
Windsor, VA
Post #: 1
The Vintage Tavern on 17 in Suffolk might be an option. Higher end place. They have a beautiful outdoor area and a private upstairs area.
A former member
Post #: 4
Close to me, so I'm selfishly OK with that. Never been.
tim
user 4747990
Norfolk, VA
Post #: 2
If you are looking for higher end stuff...River Stone Chophouse in Suffolk is a great place. I believe they have a decent happy hour .. or else you are looking to spend some money. I think one night they have specials on their raw bar. Would have to check though.

Also got Buffalo Wild Wings in Suffolk.

Southern Newport News you are looking at Power Plant parkway bars, PTC or downtown Hampton.

Damien J.
user 64384932
Newport News, VA
If you want to go to happy hour in the Newport News/Hampton area, Hayashi Sushi and Grill has happy hour for certain appetizers and sushi/noodle dishes, even on some drinks. Problem is happy hour is from 4-6 so not everybody won't be able to make it due to work commitments. The Hampton location has an outside section that everybody can hang out at if they want to take in the outside weather.
A former member
Woodys at Chesapeak Squar Mall is good