Your Stage is a unique, highly-interactive, educational and fun experience! There is absolutely nothing like this anywhere else in the city.
Unlike networking events, our focus is on education. There are no membership fees, no restrictions on who can attend and no pressure to exchange referrals...even the breakfast is optional! This is about learning, sharing, connecting and building community.
Here's what happens at Your Stage...
• Education in public speaking and presentation skills
• Education in networking and business promotion skills.
• Education in personal development strategies and techniques.
• Guest speakers presenting everything from business strategies to personal growth, physical, emotional and spiritual wellness and everything in between.
• Make new business connections that actually result in business
• Opportunities for YOU to take the stage, step into the spotlight and show this city who you are and what you can do
• A full hot breakfast buffet (optional)
We even have a little dancing!
Location: Centurion Conference & Event Center 170 Colonnade Road (map)
Entrance Fee: $25 in advance for a full hot breakfast buffet or $15 at the door for coffee and tea only.
Doors open for networking at 8 AM
Meeting begins at 9 AM
Wrap up at 11 AM
At this session we'll have two very fine guest speakers!
"What's your Reputation worth? Doing Business In The New Reputation Economy" with Marie Watkins
Your business reputation is now the new online currency. A good review is now equal to a personal referral which conveys that your business does good work, is trusted and highly recommended. But the flip side of that is that you're only one review away from a bad reputation...
With the merging of local search, Google+ and reviews, your reputation is the first thing that prospects see when looking for you online. So what are buyers finding when they search for your business?
Marie Watkins of Marketing Strategics will share with us what it takes to not only build your 5-star reputation online but to market it as well to prospects eager to work with the best in their market.
“Making Money Decisions” with Michelle White. We all need money. We all want money. We all spend money. But, we are not created equal (at least when it comes to making decisions about it).
Join Michelle at Your Stage in exploring how our life principles, history and transitions affect how we feel about money and the way we use it.
It's going to be an amazing session!!
See you at Your Stage, Where We Put YOU in The Spotlight!